Today is the first day after I leave the company and Penang. It feels weird waking up an knowing that I won't go back to have to go back to Penang anymore, which has been my schedule for the last 12 years. Feel a bit disconcerted and unfamiliar. But, at the same time, I'm looking forward to his new life. I no longer need to travel to and fro to Penang every 2 weeks, which is tiring. I have taken long leave before. But, the feeling is different because at that time, I know I will still be going back at the end of the week. But, this time not. But, I'm back to home town, back to family, back to where I can from. Is this an old life or new life. Is it back to square one?
It also felt weird when I left the office yesterday, the company I've been with for 12 years. I don't miss it the few weeks prior to my leaving. But, the last few days, I started to feel it. Today, I really feel it. I left my Penang friends and life behind liao. But, never mind. I can still visit them.
What will happen in the new company? I'm really anxious to find out.
Update 12/12/2017
Still miss old company and people sometimes. Now miss very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment